Monday, October 20, 2014

Book order help

Hello! I was wondering if you could help me out with some
housekeeping business in Kindergarten? If you ordered books from our
very FIRST book order (September) and paid using a check, would you
please check to see if that check has cleared? I am almost certain
that I mailed this payment in September; however Scholastic says that
they have not recieved the payment. I am hoping that checks have
cleared and it was just not posted correctly. If you can help at all
with this situation, I would GREATLT appreciate it.

Have a good week!

Jami


==================================
Jami Burris
Teacher
Our Lady of Mt Carmel School
Herrin, IL 62948
phone: 618-942-4484
email: jburris@olmcschool.net
==================================



If you would rather NOT receive this email in the future, update your account:
http://www.teacherease.com/common/ViewPassword.aspx